Only recently I decided to brighten up the old white shirt by using my very own Checkmate design. I've used Tesco's transfer sheets and an inkjet printer. Here is the result.
Recently my friend and I had a discussion about finding the perfect partner. He compared the whole subject to solving an equation with one variable. It sounded pretty simple until I thought more of it;
- the equation might have 1 solution - lucky you or
- the solution does not exist - not so lucky or
- the solution might not be real - damn those imaginary ones or
- the solution can be negative - enough said or
- the solution is irrational - lots of work or
- the equation has infinite number of solutions - no comment
There is so much we can learn from maths.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.